House for sale
53 Bernhard Street,
5 2 2
Inspiring lifestyle sanctuary with stunning outlookCapturing mesmerising views over Paddington to the city, this expertly executed home was architect designed by Elizabeth Watson-Brown to provide style and functionality. It stands on a private 810sqm elevated block, a stroll to shops, cafes and transport.
- Open plan lounge/dining zone enjoys a seamless outdoor flow
- Light infused hallway leads to a distinct formal dining room
- Multiple all season entertaining decks boast panoramic vistas
- Tranquil swimming pool amidst flourishing established gardens
- Granite kitchen features European appliances, gas cooking
- Airy bedrooms, guests/teenagers' retreat adjoins living area
- Entire top floor master reveals an ensuite, cityscape scenery
- Well appointed bathroom, deluxe cinema/games room, office
- Polished hardwood floors, abundant storage, double garage
- Walk to Bardon or Rosalie village, three kilometres to CBD
- This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 06:10AM on Oct 19th 2018