House for sale
53 Caradon Drive,
6 2 9
6 bedroom exquisite property on nearly half an acre only 23 km to Melbourne CBDPhone enquiry code for this property: 2502
One of its kind Family living with Luxurious Lifestyle!!!
The impressive grandeur and contemporary elegance is the hall mark of this beautiful modern lifestyle home. The exquisite elegance with luxurious finish create an exceptional environment for family living in this magnificent three living rooms and six bedroom residence, offering low maintenance landscaped gardens, including 25 fruit trees and a productive organic octagon vegetable patch in Arndell Estate. Built on half acre, this one of its kind double story impressive home has a marble foyer, study/guest-room, intelligent built in storage and scenic garden views.
Polished floor boards using only non-toxic naturel oils and waxes throughout the living areas and bedrooms and high-quality porcelain tiles in modern kitchen and bathrooms. A seductively curved staircase leads up to an opulently finished double size master bedroom with lavish spa size bath, twin ensuite and impressive walk in robe. The other three additional bedrooms are fitted with robes. The eye catching views from upstairs onto the mature manicured gardens, including a large pond give a flair of country living.
The spacious pergolas allow family to enjoy lifestyle in serene surroundings with freshly cooked meal. Possessing all the elements to create a spectacular family domain, the elegant home is also appointed with ducted heating, security alarm system, smoke alarm system, velvet curtains upstairs and matching pattern but different coloured quality curtains with pelmets downstairs for energy efficient living. The home has consistently used only 20 to 25% of energy and water compared to surrounding households.
The immaculate home is smart wired with additional power points in the kitchen and living areas to avoid excess cabling and enhancing safety. There is an extra-large shower area in the ensuite, low maintenance garden with organic fruit and veggie garden, so no sprays or toxic chemicals were used for at least 14 years! Some indigenous vegetation makes it low maintenance and it has attracted blue tongue lizards, ample bird life and rare frogs. The ecosystem controls pests without your hard labour!
In addition to the large shed/workshop (7 x 9 m) with its own electricity supply, allowing for car storage, boat shed or simply a large work area there is a double garage with remote controlled doors.
Two rain water tanks with 31000 litres storage capacity and a plumbing system using rain water to automatically fill the large frog pond. The outstanding home with a location to match, it offers easy access to childcare, local schools, medical centres, shopping centres, walking/cycling trails (Federation trail is within 1 km and takes a cyclist all the way to the CBD), parks, sporting oval, close proximity to freeway and Williams Landing train station.
Features of this Immaculate home
- 6 bedrooms, 4 with built in Robes,
- Marble foyer
- Floating floorboards with real wood as new
- Master bedroom is larger than most people’s flat!
- His and her walk in wardrobe with additional shelving
- Velvet curtains upstairs, quality curtains downstairs with triple block outs.
Pelmets and sheers (insulating for high energy efficiency)
- Ensuite with spa size bath and spacious shower plus separate toilet
- Second bathroom includes bathtub and shower with separate toilet
- Powder room for guests downstairs also includes toilet basin and storage
All basins have just been replaced.
- 3 Bedrooms all have built in robes
- Downstairs one large bedroom with view to the garden
- One smaller bedroom can be used for office or baby’s room
- Kitchen and living area
Kitchen has ample space, walk in pantry, microwave space and large American style fridge space, Huge working area and 10 power points accessible plus one for the dishwasher along with loads of cupboard space!
- Large walk in cupboard under stairs for extra storage
- Laundry with extra large storage cupboard and enough space for a second fridge
- Two extra living areas.
(Currently one is used as library and the other used as a second TV room)
Outside the house:
- Double garage plus 3 extra parking spots on the driveway
- Tiled porch with roof
- Roofed fold away laundry line- wash when you desire- independent of weather,
and ensuring no sun marks on clothing!
- 7 x 9 m shed which equals a 6 space garage. Roof is extra high!
- Two water tanks. One with 9000L, the other 22 000L
- Huge landscaped gardens
- Large pond fed by the roof water includes frogs! Many blue tongue lizards and birds live on the property.
- Irrigation system
- Octagon garden beds
- 25 fruit trees- never buy fruit again and harvest it ripe and fresh.
- Native lawn- mowing is optional and fertilizing and aeration not necessary!
Added truckloads of organic matter over the 14 years. Chickens added fertilizer, which changed the soil into a fertile landscape. The garden will feed the family! Only water what you eat, other plants are natives or water wise and need no additional water.
Low maintenance garden!
23km from the city and 25min train ride from the CBD during business hours.
Williams Landing train station 2.6 km. Bus 400m Local community centre including soccer fields 200 m. They offer Taekwondo, dance and many other courses.
Child care, next door- no windows towards property! Very quiet!
- 100m from park, 1.5 km from freeway, Shopping centre 2.3 km,
Point Cook Town centre 3km, Pacific Werribee 7km, Werribee Mercy Hospital 3km.
Westbourne Grammar school, Combined Independent: 1 km
Al -Taqwa College, Combined Independent: 1 km
Truganina South Primary schoo, Government school: 600 m
Bellbridge Primary school, Government school: 1.6km
Thomas Carr Collge, Secondary Catholic school: 2.8 km
Energy efficient features:
- Solar electricity
- Solar hot water-3 panels large tank for large family- gas boosted in winter
- Concrete slab
- Brick veneer
- Tiled roof (no noisy rain events)
- Thick curtains with pelmets
- Use about 20% of electricity, water and gas compared to other households in the area!
- Insulation in roof
- Eastern side of the house shaded in summer by edible seedless sultana grape. Deciduous – allows sun to warm in winter
Save so much money living here!
Vacant land at Sayers road, 2km further away from the city costs just under $ 1000 per m
A similar house within 100 m -34 Cheviot drive -sold for 1.5 million
Last updated: 04:20PM on May 5th 2017