House for sale
53 Cockleshell Court,
Runaway Bay, QLD
4 3 2
Waterfront Project With Presence & Stature!This home has a presence and stature from the street. Be it somewhat dated, this waterfront mansion provides life on a grand scale - it simply needs some love for modernisation and personal styling added. It would make an interior designers dream project, with neutral colour palettes throughout and clean lines, the floorplan just neatly flows.
Boasting everything Gold Coaster’s also love about their waterfront lifestyle, this home is spread over 2 palatial levels, with gorgeous wide water views and would certainly be the envy of all your friends. With grand cascading dual stairways and a chandelier on entrance, this property oozes charisma, and a whole lot of unique character.
Features include the following:
• Master suite with huge walk-in robe and views up the canal
• 2 further generous bedrooms with jack and jill bathroom
• Additional guest bedroom downstairs with full ensuite attached (perfect for a home based office or business)
• Kitchen with copious amounts of bench space and storage, walk-in pantry and large fridge space
• 4 separate full size living areas – 3 downstairs and 1 upstairs with water views and personal balcony
• Indoor wet bar for entertaining with display shelves
• Alfresco entertaining area looking over the water
• Laundry with full length benches and linen cupboards
• Combination of ducted and split system air-conditioning
• Excessive amounts of additional storage cupboards
• Grassed fenced yard space for kids plus in-ground pool
• Gardens shed for extra storage
• Well established gardens and grounds
• Floating pontoon/direct water access
• Intercom & security gated system
• Gated street front access
• Double auto garage with storage cupboards plus driveway space inside the gates
The opportunities are endless with a home like this. It has so much to offer to the right family willing to add their own style and taste to it. Also being located in the well-known ‘Runaway Islands’ community, you’ll love not only your neighbours but the community aspect of your new home and surrounds.
Close to all local amenities, facilities, multiple schools and daycare centres, shops, dining precincts and the Broadwater. Inspections welcome by appointment.
Last updated: 09:37PM on May 20th 2019