House for sale
53 Cricklewood Way,
4 2 2
THE ULTIMATE PARKSIDE ENTERTAINER!Immaculately crafted and cleverly designed for the modern family that appreciates quality, comfort, functionality and lifestyle. This exceptional four bedroom two bathroom residence will leave you in awe of its seamlessly flowing floor plan and a tranquil leafy location that backs on to the secluded Pendine Reserve – and even includes your own sliding gate for private access to a fantastic playground and a bridge taking you all the way to the sprawling Carine Open Space.
The centre of the home’s unique layout is a massive carpeted theatre room with two cinema-style double-door entries, a feature wall and an elevated seating area that is designed to enhance your movie-like experience. The property’s super-spacious proportions even extend into the sleeping quarters where a sublime master suite is highlighted by a coffered ceiling, chandelier lighting, walk-in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite bathroom. The large, minor bedrooms all enjoy the luxury of full-height built-in robes and the main bathroom is beautifully fitted out with a separate shower and bathtub.
A front games room with a feature panelled door doubles as either an activity room or fifth bedroom, with a separate study off the entry foyer perfectly positioned to cater for your home-office needs. An abundance of storage is a huge bonus, with heaps of space in the extra-large double garage complemented by an enormous walk-in hallway storeroom, a walk-in laundry linen press, a walk-in kitchen pantry and an adjacent fridge/utility room that separates it from the sleekest of kitchens.
An ultra-expansive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent, admiring the breathtaking backdrop of a heated pool, its poolside cabana deck and a wonderful full-width alfresco entertaining space with its own outdoor or “second” kitchen that allows you to keep an eye on your children playing in the park – no matter where you stand. Two separate sets of bi-fold doors connect the alfresco with the main part of the interior where crisp porcelain tiling meets opulent stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals and high-end European sink ware, cooking and dishwashing appliances.
Enviably situated literally around the corner from the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and so close to top schools, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, the freeway, public transport and glorious swimming beaches, this absolute gem of an abode must be seen first hand to be fully appreciated. Make all of your dreams come true at once!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• A sensational list of kitchen appliances includes a Miele dishwasher, Blanco oven, Barazzo five-burner gas cook top and a Smeg range hood, double Franke sink
• Stunning master ensuite with dual “his and hers” shower heads, a free-standing bathtub, granite twin vanity top, heated towel rail and outdoor access to the pool and side of the property
• Marble feature wall in main bathroom, with a large Caesar Stone vanity top, floor-to-ceiling tiling and a heated towel rail
• Powder room
• Salt-chlorinated solar-heated swimming pool
• Large built-in barbecue and sink to the outdoor kitchen, speakers, stylish light fittings and café blinds
• 31-course high ceilings throughout
• Quality window treatments throughout
• Feature cornices, skirting and recessed ceilings throughout
• Shopper’s entry and rear access from double garage
• Egyptian crystal pendant lighting to wide entry foyer
• Water-feature and pond at the front entrance
• Fully reticulated front and back lawns
• Kocom A/V intercom system to front door bell
• Keypad remote security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (with zone settings)
• Massive 809sqm block within arm’s reach of excellent schools, shopping centres
• Built 2010
Last updated: 06:43PM on Aug 15th 2017