53 Gordon Street,
Contemporary Class in Newport Lakes Environs**Construction Starting Soon - Massive Developer Incentives Still Available!**
Bespoke elegance encapsulates this stunning street front home with its defining features. Soon to commence construction by Harmony Residential, this is definitely your chance to capitalise on massive developer incentives.
Exquisite finishes, meticulous presentation and a sophisticated sense of style are the three pillars on which this six star energy rating home is built upon, channeling a character of up-market luxury in a location that's central to Newport's finest lifestyle assets.
- Four very large bedrooms, two with WIRs and ensuite, two with BIRs
- State of the art open plan Kitchen with walkin pantry, Meals/living areas
- Elaborate study area
- Large retreat area with a second study corner
- Central Bathroom and a separate WC
- Feature hardwood staircase
- Large alfresco comprising huge multi-stacker doors with nonslip porcelain tiles perfect for entertaining
- Great size laundry with ample storage
- Single lock up garage with remote and space for additional off-street parking
- Fully landscaped front and rear yards
The array of premium extras include, elegant 2.7m high ceilings on ground level with LED down-lighting, hardwood floorboards, Porcelain tiles in all wet areas, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms and ensuites, Feature fireplace, refrigerated ducted cooling/heating, 900mm Smeg appliances, thick 40 mm stone bench-top, Rinnai solar hot water system, security alarm system with front door monitor display, exposed aggregate driveway, ample storage space, and so much more!
Ideally located only 10 km (approx) to the CBD, close to Altona Gate Shopping Center, local bus routes at your door step and only minutes away from Newport Train Station, close proximity to Altona and Williamstown Beaches, schools and meters from Newport Lakes park. This home awaits a very lucky buyer. Dont miss your very last opportunity to benefit from the developer Incentives. Make your enquiry today!