House for sale
53 Harrison Street,
5 3 2
Best Offers by August 9th at 3pm
Flawless Queenslander transformation moments from the riverBringing to life the perfect fusion between classic and contemporary, this architecturally redesigned family Queenslander sits in one of riverside Bulimba’s most tranquil, tree-lined pockets.
The brand new renovation has meticulously created an ultra-modern ground level characterised by expansive open-concept living spaces, soaring high ceilings and a striking Calacatta stone and 2 Pac kitchen. Meanwhile, the upper level honours the home’s rich history, with beautifully restored VJ walls, decorative timberwork and stained-glass windows.
An exceptional floor plan has maximised the property’s indoor and outdoor space to offer families the best in both day-to-day living and entertaining. Wall-to-wall glass doors and vast louvred windows connect the ground level interior with a decked alfresco pavilion, long glass-framed swimming pool and generous lawns.
A cosy second living area is positioned on the upper level along with four of the home’s five spacious bedrooms. The glorious master retreat promises a unique and private lifestyle of its own. Boasting an impressive custom walk-in dressing room and luxuriously appointed ensuite, parents can wake each morning and step directly onto the broad front verandah to enjoy the stunning streetscape and views across to Hamilton Hill.
Additional highlights include:
* Separate home office or built-in fifth bedroom
* Spotted Gum hardwood floors on the lower level and plush carpets upstairs
* Extra high ceilings and raked rooflines throughout
* 8 zone ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Kitchen with butler’s pantry, sleek handless soft-close cabinetry; Italian made SMEG 6 burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven and dishwasher
* Three stunning floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone/2 Pac vanities and frameless glass shower screens and matt black fittings
* Designer pendant lighting; security system; abundance of storage throughout
* Saltwater swimming pool with water feature and poolside entertaining area
* Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring
Situated in a peaceful street surrounded by other high-end character and high-end contemporary homes, this address presents families with an enviable lifestyle. Just footsteps from parkland and the Apollo Road CityCat terminal, it sits within catchment and walking distance of the coveted Bulimba State School, Oxford Street’s dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, with quick access to other elite colleges, the CBD and Gateway Motorway.
Reimagined with remarkable innovation but preserved to perfection, this finely crafted family Queenslander is an absolute must view.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019