53 North Street,
ANOTHER ONE WANTED - DESPERATE BUYERS MISSED OUT!Step through the antique French doors into a world of serenity. This stunning, two storey, residence is a luxuriously private downsize's paradise, with everything you need on one level and ample room for guests upstairs.
Magnificent living areas are a masterpiece of volume and light, featuring polished Turkish limestone floors and soaring high ceilings.
Open the doors to the lush courtyard garden which offers a sun-kissed retreat surrounded by high green hedges.
The beautifully designed home feels incredibly spacious and offers a lock-and-leave lifestyle.
The custom design incorporates a gourmet Bosch kitchen, separate living areas, beautiful gardens, clever cross ventilation, top quality finishes and bespoke elements.
The master bedroom looks out to a lush green Jamie Durie wall garden, and opens to a 5-star hotel style ensuite featuring a hand-painted mural by the free-standing bath.
Timeless style and quality fittings ensure a feeling of relaxed luxury.
Take a stroll down the lane to Allen Park, or walk 800m to the silvery sands of Swanbourne beach.
Close proximity to local shops, cafes, Kirkwood Deli and Grounded Days Coffee.
Amongst not only fabulous amenities, quality residences but also popular private and public schools.
A PLEASURE TO PRESENT -viewing will impress.
• Built to a 5 star energy standard with secure cross flow ventilation
• North facing windows and doors with energy efficient smart glass
• Smart wiring for internet, TV and Foxtel
• Connected to NBN via HFC Connection
• Top quality fittings throughout include 18th century French doors
• Imported Turkish limestone floor tiles (polished inside and natural finish outside)
• High windows, zoned ducted air conditioning, excellent security.
• Bosch pyrolytic oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, Bosch combi microwave and dishwasher
• Soft close drawers, one-piece porcelain tile splashback, appliance cupboard.
• 166 bottle Vintec controlled temperature wine storage fridge
• Integrated laundry plus laundry amenities in garage
• Automatic retractable sun awning, under stair storage.
• Orange and lime trees with additional raised vegetable garden at the rear of the property.
• All gardens serviced by automation drip style irrigation.
This well thought out and beautifully presented property has many attributes to love and admire.
Water Rates $1958.18
Council Rates $3140.48