53 Park Avenue,
Behind the yellow doorEnter this enchanting terrace and appreciate a bewitching blend of modern convenience and period features that make this property so appealing. Pass the well-kept garden through to the front door and you are greeted with a myriad of historical details that add character and charm. The outdoor paved entertaining area is also a delight and the property is situated in one of the prettiest streets in Ashfield. Nearby is the popular Pratten Park. Only a short stroll to shopping, cafes, eateries and transport, yet a tranquil haven in a busy world.
- Bewitching blend of modern convenience and period features
- A myriad of historical details that add character and charm
- High ornate ceilings and stunning fireplaces, stained glass windows
- Whimsical study alcove in the spacious lounge that connects to large dining
- Well-equipped gas kitchen with accent brick feature wall
- Three large bedrooms, master upstairs with colonial doors leading to balcony
- Bathroom with deep soaking tub
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, solar panels and security alarm
- Delightful paved entertaining area with potential rear lane car access
- Pretty street, close to shops, cafes, eateries and transport
- Popular Pratten Park nearby
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Ashfield does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.