53 Park Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC
Perfectly poised for a radiant futureA gardener's paradise within a beautiful leafy locale near Wattle Park, village cafes and the No. 70 tram, this much-adored 1950 home is on offer for the very first time, and poised for exciting new possibilities.
Large and neatly original, the main 2 bedroom residence features a double lounge/dining looking over the pretty garden, kitchen/meals, study/optional 3rd bedroom, ducted heating and cooling. A spacious self-contained 1 bedroom unit at the rear with a tidy bathroom, heating/cooling and private entry offers the benefit of a dual rental income.
An ideal configuration for a two-generation family to fully renovate and turn into an exceptional home, the deep 1004 sq m approx. block could also be the setting for a brand new 5-star residence or multiple luxury townhouses (STCA).
* Original 2 or 3 bedroom home set amongst pretty gardens
* Self-contained 1 bedroom unit at rear with private entry
* Deep 1004 sq m approx. allotment on a premium street
* Renovate, build a new home or multiple townhouses (STCA)
* Gas ducted heating plus cooling
* Walk to Wattle Park, village cafes and tram
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.53parkroadsurreyhills.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days