House for sale
53 Seaspray Street,
Paradise Point, QLD
5 2 2
NORTH TO WIDE WATER POINT POSITIONHere is your chance to own one of the best north to wide water point position homes in Paradise Point.
This north to water property features a low set home on a 921m2* level block of land. This architecturally designed home takes advantage of the north facing wide water views looking over 40m* of sandy beach water frontage and large floating pontoon.
The two separate open plan living rooms with relaxing water views are ideal for casual or formal entertaining. Both are serviced by a centrally located kitchen where there's plenty of room for inventive master chef style creativity.
Located in the northern wing of the home is the over sized master suite, which includes a large ensuite and walk in robe with dressing room. This master suite opens out to a covered sitting area overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and wide water vistas beyond.
Some of the many features this beautiful home provides are:
- 5 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Master with ensuite, walk-in robe/dressing room
- 2 spacious open plan living areas
- feature timber double entry doors
- high ceilings throughout, ceiling fans
- floor to ceiling butted glass feature windows
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
- Security system, ducted vacuum
- Easy wheelchair access
- Large glass fenced swimming pool
- Fully fenced tropical gardens with irrigation system
- 6 x 3m* floating pontoon
- 921m2 * north to wide water block,
- 40m* of wide sandy beach
- Easy access to the Broadwater with only one bridge
International Golf Courses, shopping centres, public and Private Schools, hospital, University, railway Station and M1 are all a short drive away.
To arrange a private viewing please call Peter and Marnie.
* = approx
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 05:19AM on Jan 21st 2019