House for sale
53 The Drive,
Stanwell Park, NSW
4 2 0
Architect Designed Coastal HomeInspiringly created, this home brings architectural design to idyllic surrounds. You will enjoy the visual appeal created by blending of luxurious wood with industrial steel features, as well as the abundance of space and relaxed ambience.
The main level speaks for itself with a vast open-plan layout that extends out to a huge balcony and elevated views across the lush green valley toward the ocean. The other generous living space downstairs will see you drawn outside to a choice of numerous decks and grassed area. A huge private courtyard at the front beckons a bbq event and presents ample space for kids to play.
Serenely peaceful, private, light and airy, the sounds of birds and ocean waves crashing will melt your cares away. A home that creatively caters for all family needs, this is the house you will fall in love with.
- Two bedrooms upstairs on the entrance level, one with ensuite, one with loft
- Two bedrooms downstairs one either side of second living area
- Clever laundry, bathroom and toilet, all separate on main level
- White kitchen with stainless steel island bench and gas cooking
- Fireplace on main level for a cozy winter
- Under house storage accessible from lower level
- Gorgeous grounds with new wooden boardwalk right around the home
- Paved and grassed areas suitably large and flat for kids to play
- Super private, super serene, super spacious, super appeal
- Walk to beach, cafes, school, playground
- Minutes drive to Bald Hill lookout and Seacliff Bridge
- only 1hr to Sydney CBD, yet a million miles away from the hustle-bustle
Land size: approx. 550 sqm
Water rates: 171.96 per quarter
Council rates: 2874.83 per annum
Last updated: 06:40PM on Jan 15th 2019