53 Warrimoo Avenue,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER BY DANIEL COOK!Sprawling family home in a tranquil private setting with space for the family to grow!
Set high from the street and embracing a leafy northerly aspect, this sprawling residence is perfect for buyers looking for a home that families can grow into. The flow and functionality is perfectly suited to family life with its multiple living spaces, outstanding accommodation options including a whole floor master retreat with separate study and generous safe and secure child friendly lawns. Well-presented and promising instant comfort, it offers scope for those looking to personalise. This beautifully private and tranquil retreat rests within walking distance of St Ives North Public School and the bus and is just moments to Sydney Grammar, Brigidine, Masada and village shopping.
* Light filled interiors, high ceilings, timber floors
* Generous formal lounge and dining with fireplace
* Relaxed family room, large modern eat-in kitchen
* Large front alfresco deck enjoying the leafy ambience
* Rear deck, lower level rumpus with kitchenette & cellar
* Ducted and split system air conditioning, four bedrooms in a cluster
* Whole floor master retreat with bed, bathroom & study
* Internal laundry with powder room, ample storage
* Fully fenced child-friendly lawns, garden shed, workshop
* Gravel driveway, double carport, additional parking.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.