House for sale
531 Zara Road,
7 6 6
Buyer Range $1.395M - $1.425M
LIMPINWOOD LODGE - residence & 3 luxurious chalets'Wonderful opportunity to acquire this very special property comprising (4) bedroom homestead style residence & (3) individual 'five star' self-contained private chalet units, all on a (9) acre allotment.
This award-winning income producing lifestyle property, is licensed as a wedding venue as well as a Bed & Breakfast.
MAIN RESIDENCE - KEY FEATURES :
- Spacious open plan living w/ timber & tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning & combustion fire place
- Large well-appointed kitchen w/ stunning timber slab of camphor laurel
- Generous master bedroom w/ walk in robe, ensuite & commands picturesque mountainous views
- Covered front deck
- Large covered 'Australiana' style pavilion w/ bar, BBQ & pizza oven, his & her toilets, 1 x hand basin & shower (area set up for both personal & function use)
- Office with separate side access & internal access
- Double garage
- Large fully equipped laundry with white goods and plenty of linen
CHALET'S - KEY FEATURES :
- Privately positioned amongst garden setting
- Generous living & bedroom zones
- Combustion fire places
- Fully self-contained stylish kitchen & bathroom
- Cathedral ceilings
- Timber flooring
- Outdoor hot tub / spa bath
- Covered deck with BBQ
- Ongoing water supply (fed from bore to 100,000 litre holding tanks - approx.)
FUNCTION & LAWN AREA
- Expansive lawn area, ideal for functions & garden weddings
- Lovely outdoor open air gazebo (could facilitate lightweight roofing)
EXTERIOR KEY FEATURES & INCLUSIONS :
- Golf buggy (petrol powered)
- Ride on mowers x 2 (large John Deer 72 inch deck & older smaller John Deer)
- Vintage caravan affixed & under cover
- Water tanks 100,000 litres approximate
- Septic system
- All furnishings within the (3) chalets
- Pizza oven & BBQ within pavilion
- Business website & booking system w/ links to Booking.com, Asoda, Expedia, Wotif and Air B & B, plus regular reviews on Trip advisor
- Security system & (3) monitors
- Large shed / workshop
- Timber sheds
- Vegie patch areas
- Part gravel & extensive bitumen driveways
- Bex Awards
- Easy wedding 2017
- Tweed Sun local favourites
DETAILS & FINANCIALS
- Land size 3.67h = 9.2 acres
- Gross income around $100k pa
- Chalet weekend nightly tariffs $325-$350 each per night incl. continental breakfast
(Full & detailed list of income & expenditure upon request)
Limpinwood Lodge is located within (5) minutes from Chillingham & 30 minutes South of Tweed.
Chillingham itself is nature's link to some of the Tweed's hidden secrets such as, Mount Warning, Tyalgum, Uki, Crystal Creek & a gateway to Springbrook National Park, home to the Natural Bridge & alluring must see glow worms.
You will enjoy being just (20) minutes from Murwillumbah, which provides your closest CBD for major shopping & a full range of services - Tweed is about 30 minutes North.
The Gold Coast beaches & Airport are within (40) minutes & Byron Bay easily less than an hour.
This unique property and cash flow positive business, is perfect for those wanting a passive income stream, whilst enjoying a relaxing country lifestyle.
For visionaries, there is tremendous upside to increase turnover from both wedding functions & accommodation.
Motivated sellers have set a realistic sale price expectation, which is well below replacement cost.
Last updated: 06:29PM on Oct 30th 2017