Semi-rural Acreage for sale
532 Black Mountain road,
9 4 8
Noosa Hinterland Cottage Lifestyle on Acreage â€“ with IncomeLarge executive style home, with spectacular views, including 3 self contained cottages and a private apartment, on 97 acres located in the Noosa Hinterland, provides the perfect lifestyle with income and a magical setting.
This magnificent lifestyle property and business offers a great opportunity to capitalise on the benefits of a lifestyle business with a well established client base.
The property is set in the internationally recognised Noosa district on the Sunshine Coast, renowned for its fabulous beaches, weather, food and lifestyle and provides easy highway and train access to day â€“ trip locations in any direction (you can be frolicking in the surf on a Noosa ocean beach in 20 minutes, arrive at most Sunshine Coast and Noosa tourism attractions in less than 30 minutes or even be in Brisbane in 1 hour 15 minutes).
This 4 star AAA rated, Noosa Hinterland country lifestyle property, features 3 architects â€“ designed, spacious and beautifully presented 2 or 3 bedroom cottage retreats, providing comfortable accommodation for couples, families and pets. All the cottage retreats have uninterrupted views over the property, surrounding forests, valleys, and Pomonaâ€™s Mount Cooroora.
The ownerâ€™s residence or main homestead is private and completely separate and is surrounded by sweeping verandas enhancing spectacular views of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland including Pomonaâ€™s Mount Cooroora.
Over 11 years the owners have created from their 97 acres an outstanding environmental masterpiece, 4 kms of walking tracks, 6 dams, 5 fenced paddocks, rock pond with waterfalls, gazebo for a romantic secluded wedding, boardwalk with more than 8000 flowering native tress with abundant nature forests and wildlife, creek bushwalks, sculptured into 4 levels creating privacy and tranquillity.
Located 10 minutes from Cooroy Country Township and train station, 30 minutes from the well renowned beaches and relaxed lifestyle Noosa has to offer, 40 minutes to airport, 90 minutes from Brisbane City and 15 minutes to the famous Eumundi markets.
- A private and separate 3 bedroom large ownerâ€™s residence
- 3 architecturally designed cottage retreats
- Existing planning permission for 2 additional cottages
- Solar-heated pool with deck and B-B-Q area
- Over 8000 flowering natives throughout the property
- Numerous manicured walking trails throughout the property
- Seasoned creek, 6 dams, 5 fenced paddocks with Dexter cattle and 3 ponies.
- Large water storage capabilities in excess of 60,000 litres and bore
- 2 bay shed for machinery, equipment and storage
- Large inventory including farm machinery, included in the sale
- Bird aviary, shade house and garden shed
- 97 acres consisting of 4 tiers.
- Apart from cottage income, area available to graze cattle as an extra income.
- 3 self contained, modern, 2 or 3 bedroom cottage retreats
- 1 bedroom, self contained apartment with private entrance and parking space
- Fully equipped kitchen, with granite bench tops
- Spacious lounge and dining rooms
- Private verandaâ€™s and outdoor areas with gas B-B-Qâ€™s
- Views of surrounding forests, valleys and mountains
- Individual water tanks and waste water treatment systems.
- Peaceful and private
- A large comfortable 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, executive Federation style country homestead.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with beautiful views of Pomonaâ€™s Mount Cooroora and the rolling countryside.
- Study/office, 2 dining areas, large lounge with a marble fireplace.
- Verandas surrounding the house, overlooking the manicured lawns, easy care native gardens with citrus trees and views.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen and a good size laundry.
- A very big attached double garage with large workshop area and fantastic storage space and 2 extra carports.
This magnificent lifestyle property of 3 self-contained cottages plus apartment, has many features including the 97 acres of prime Noosa Hinterland land with all amenities including well maintained sealed driveways, good fencing, abundant rainwater storage and the opportunity to add to the property by building 2 more cottages.
If you want a lifestyle with income, here it is.
This business is for sale as a â€œgoing concernâ€, including all furnishings, supplies, equipment, machinery plus future bookings.
Call Dianne now for further details 0408 034 080
Last updated: 11:18AM on Nov 17th 2017