Rural for sale
534 Uandi Road,
4 1 0
Running 200 Breeders with water licences!- 2,222 acres (899.11 ha) of good quality clay loam soils 350 acres can be cultivated
- Currently running 210 breeder cattle, 2 sets of cattleyards, fenced into 18 paddocks.
- 4 bedroom timber home, 24,000 gls rainwater.
- 2 stand shearing shed/ barns.
- 50ft x 33ft machinery shed, workshop.
- Natural grasses including blue grass, digit, winter clovers and iron bark and boxwood timber trees.
- 78 meg dam with water licence + other 60 meg water licence.
- 18 stock dams + 4 springs.
- Natural lagoon with an abundance of bird life, with 1 dam stocked with fish.
- Bracker and Oaky creek run through the property with permanent springs.
- Opportunity exists to let out a 12 bed demountable building that includes toilet and showers and entertaining area, to nearby plum orchard or 4x4, camping, birdwatching ect..
- Located 52 kms SE of Inglewood, 115 kms to Warwick, 3.5 hrs to Brisbane.
Property Code: 1044
Last updated: 12:48PM on Mar 1st 2018