House for sale
54 Ballyshannon Road,
Killarney Heights, NSW
3 2 1
Guide: $1.57M to $1.69M
Tranquil Family Home in Elevated Position54 Ballyshannon Road, Killarney Heights is proudly presented by Irina Bolshakova of Ray White Fairweather Group.
You will love this spacious home with multiple living areas, a sparkling saltwater pool and a leafy outlook across the district located in a quiet setting, yet just a short walk to the playing fields, shops, schools, tennis courts, transport and National Park.
The main living area features a large living space and adjacent dining area, while there is another living area off the open plan kitchen. The bathrooms are modern and there are plantation shutters featured throughout the property.
You could create a master suite or a separate in-laws accommodation from the large living area to the rear of the home and there is also potential to add another level (subject to Council approval) and capture wider views of the National Park and horizon.
* 3 double bedrooms, all with built-ins
* 2 full bathrooms, main with bath, shower and separate toilet
* Plenty of storage in and under the house, walk-in pantry, coat closet at the entry foyer
* Large second living area with separate entry, bathroom, office and skylights easily convertable into master bedroom or in-laws accommodation
* Saltwater pool with near-new filter system
* Air-conditioning and fans throughout
Last updated: 10:19AM on Jun 20th 2018