House for sale
54 Brampton Drive,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
5 2 2
SUMMER LIFESTYLE ON OFFER HEREThis spacious 5 bedroom single level home is situated on a quiet street and surrounded by a leafy reserve. Adding to the appeal of this residence is the large undercover outdoor area, complete with an impressive gas and solar heated saltwater pool and thoughtfully designed surrounds, making entertaining a dream.
- Bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans and mirrored wardrobes.
- Separate master suite with fitted walk in robe, generous ensuite with a spa bath, and access to a courtyard with pool views.
- Fifth bedroom at the front of the house offers a private retreat for guests.
- Recordable home security monitoring system.
- The central hub of the home comprises of a functional kitchen, fitted with stainless steel appliances, which overlooks the main living and dining areas and opens out onto the outdoor living spaces.
- The enormous, fully re-furbished saltwater pool is gas and solar heated, protected from the elements with a pitched roof, and boasts ample lighting both in and around the pool – facilitating its year-round use.
- Double automatic drive through garage with internal access.
- Low-maintenance back yard with large garden shed and wide side access to accommodate a boat or trailer.
- Manicured front yard featuring solid sandstone and quality gardens.
- Separate formal lounge room, and large study with an abundance of storage.
- Laundry with external access and a separate toilet.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioners, ceiling fans, downlights and oversized hallways throughout.
- Bayonet gas points inside and outside.
- Property has council approval for swimming school home business.
- Walking distance to local shops, schools, community centre and a selection of parks, cycleways and bushland.
- Surrounded by major shopping and business precincts, including: Rouse Hill Town Centre, Kellyville Plaza, North Kellyville Square, Norwest Business Park and Norwest Private Hospital.
- Close to an array of public transport options, including: T-Way bus stops, the upcoming Sydney Metro, M7/M2, a Hillsbus bus stop on the same street and a school bus stop right out the front.
- This family-friendly neighbourhood is surrounded by other quality suburbs, offering easy access to the well-established infrastructure all around.
- Located in the Beaumont Hills Public School and Rouse Hill High School catchment areas.
This property will be sure to impress families who want the best of both worlds – a comfortable home to retreat to, which is conveniently located nearby a selection of modern amenities.
Last updated: 10:10AM on Oct 16th 2018