House for sale
54 Kingsall Road,
5 3 2
Offers Over $1.45m
420sqm of Quality Living - HOME OPENS THIS SAT and SUN @ 1.00PMDOUBLE STOREY STUNNER
This fabulous 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom Shayne Le Roy designed residence is finished to a quality that rivals the most opulent of homes and occupies a commanding corner location within steps of the picturesque Swan River foreshore and nature reserve and a short stroll to Troy Park, Tompkins Park and its magnificent riverside sporting facilities.
It has a strong emphasis on comfortable modern living and indoor/outdoor entertaining, great separation between children and parents and features a guest suite downstairs with ensuite bathroom.
The home is set over 2 generous levels and offers a wonderful outlook from the upstairs balcony from a versatile living/sitting area that is warmed by gleaming Victorian Blackbutt timber flooring. The balcony - and its subsequent views - is shared with a huge master suite that is separate from the three other generous bedrooms and bathroom on the same floor and boasts a fitted walk-in wardrobe alongside a stylish fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a large shower, twin stone vanities, ample storage options and a separate toilet - also featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling.
The fifth or "guest" suite is situated downstairs and has a fully-tiled semi-ensuite bathroom of its own, just around the corner from the laundry, a powder room and a carpeted theatre or television room with a cavity sliding door. A built-in two-person work station is the highlight of the home office on the ground floor, whilst spectacular tiling graces an open-plan family and dining area where most of your casual time will be spent, overlooked by a chef's dream of a kitchen that combines sparkling stone bench tops and an island breakfast bar with three sinks in total, a water-filter tap, glass splashbacks, sleek cabinetry, a Miele dishwasher, a five-burner St George gas cook top, a St George range hood and St George double ovens.
There are two outdoor alfresco entertaining areas off the main living space - one of which includes a stainless-steel Gasmate barbecue and a Beef Eater range hood down the side of the property, surrounded by eye-catching concrete aggregate and the most low-maintenance of garden settings. Electric front security gates add privacy and an overall peace of mind to the residence, as well as safe extra parking preceding an extra-large remote-controlled double garage with tiled flooring, a powered storeroom, internal shopper's entry and rear access.
Close to a host of top educational facilities including Attadale Primary School, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School and Santa Maria College, easily accessible to Point Walter Reserve and its neighbouring golf course and just minutes away from Fremantle, the freeway, public transport, cafes, restaurants, Murdoch University, Garden City Shopping Centre and Fiona Stanley Hospital, this absolute gem has family living convenience written all over it. It really is a cut above the rest!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Dual entry into the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area downstairs, complete with two recessed ceilings, built-in media cabinetry with a stone bench and storage, a gas bayonet for heating and outdoor access to a lined alfresco entertaining area with a ceiling fan and feature down lighting
- Second alfresco entertaining area outside, also boasting a lined Cedar ceiling, down lighting, an external ceiling fan and gas and power connections
- 2nd/3rd/4th upstairs bedrooms are all carpeted and have built-in robes
- Tiled and curved upper-level balcony with a lined Cedar ceiling, city glimpses and views down to the easy-care gardens and lush verge lawns
- Quality fully-tiled main upper-level bathroom with a spa, shower and stone vanity
- 5th/guest bedroom suite downstairs, complete with carpet, BIR's and a fully-tiled semi-ensuite or "third" bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Cavity sliding door into a carpeted home office with built-in storage and over head cabinetry, off the light, bright and tile
Last updated: 12:13PM on Jun 21st 2018