House for sale
54 Mcgee Avenue,
5 3 3
Ocean Views, Sea Breezes & Separate DwellingsSet in a private position atop Wamberal’s most prestigious street, this stunning ‘Hamptons’ style home boasts four huge bedrooms over two levels as well as a self-contained second dwelling with separate access that can be leased out, holiday let or used as an extension of the main residence.
Capturing breathtaking views of the ocean, Wamberal and Terrigal Beaches, this deceptively spacious family home is only 500m to the pristine sands of Wamberal Beach and an easy walk into Terrigal.
- Four spacious bedrooms over two levels in main residence, all with built in wardrobes
- Striking main bathroom with frameless shower, laundry chute, freestanding bath and wall hung vanity
- Open plan layout with combined Kitchen, lounge and dining zones opening onto a huge covered entertaining deck with ocean views
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar, gas cooking and soft close drawers
- Teenage retreat or rumpus room downstairs with built in day bed and storage
- Fully self-contained, separately metered second dwelling, with side access and internal access from main residence. Boasting one bedroom with built in robe, generous kitchen, dining and living area, bathroom, separate toilet, internal laundry plus a private entertaining deck.
- Single lock up garage plus two garden sheds and off street parking for multiple cars, boat or caravan.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens showcase dazzling travertine stairs leading to the front door
- Additional features include: Ducted A/C, ceiling fans, NBN connected, plantation shutters throughout.
Property in McGee Avenue is very highly sought after and rarely offered for sale. The exceptional ocean views as well as the fantastic location provide a relaxed beachside lifestyle that is unbeatable. Just a stone’s throw to Wamberal Beach, a number of fantastic cafes and restaurants, Breakers Country Club and Golf Course.
With public transport at the end of the street, the property is only 5 minutes to Erina Fair Shopping Centre, The Central Coast Grammar School and several other great public and primary schools. Just 20 minutes to Gosford Train Station, 30 min to Freeway access and under 90 minutes to Sydney, whether you are looking for a family home or a weekender, this rare property is guaranteed to impress. Contact Josh on 0431 715 509 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Last updated: 05:06PM on Dec 11th 2017