54 Northcote Avenue,
Past, Present and Your FutureCombining the warmth and charm of its original design with flowing modern living spaces, this beautifully renovated c1926 Californian Bungalow presents an outstanding family residence in an enviable locality.
Traditional living and dining rooms showcase pristine period features. The generous kitchen/family/meals area opens out to an undercover alfresco space and family-size rear garden. The kitchen and bathrooms boast stylish fittings and gleaming finishes with flowing timber floors uniting the past and present.
A rear gate provides access to community parkland and an alternate walking path to the Whitehorse Road shops, supermarket, eateries, Balwyn Library and city tram. Balwyn Primary School, Fintona and Chatham Station are within walking distance and well-regarded private schools a short tram ride away.
* Euro laundry. Plantation shutters
* Ducted heating and split system A/C
* Ceiling fans, OFP and gas fire
* Well-appointed kitchen with Ilve stove
* 2 front bedrooms plus 2 rear ensuite bedrooms
* Separate study and bedroom study nook
* Spacious front garden with off-street parking
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.54northcoteavenuebalwyn.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days