54 Port Jackson Boulevard,
Clear Island Waters, QLD
UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTIONWill Sell on or Before Auction! SPRAWLING SINGLE LEVEL, NORTH FACING SANCTUARY WITH WIDE WATER VIEWS!
For spacious, single level, sophisticated living, set against the backdrop of endlessly wide water views, you can't go past this captivating Clear Island Waters abode. Nestled on a sprawling 950m2 block with approx. 20m waterfrontage, it has been meticulously maintained to the highest standard and boasts an enviable resort style alfresco area with infinity edge pool plus superb travertine and sandstone finishes, bleached timber floors and crisp white timber shutters. Factor in its north facing aspect and you'll look forward to an unrivalled sense of comfort and style in an enticing setting.
Fringed by lush, landscaped gardens, this 4 bedroom home will surprise and delight you with its abundance of space on offer. Awash with natural light, a living and dining zone links with both the alfresco area and the gourmet kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, vast stone benches and a walk-in pantry. A sunny formal lounge awaits behind French doors and also fuses with the sandstone terrace for the ultimate in integrated indoor-outdoor living. Here, soak up the tangerine skies, watching the sun descend hypnotically behind the hinterland, take a dip in the inviting infinity edge pool or gather with guests under the covered cabana. Boating enthusiasts will also appreciate the large jetty in place.
The floorplan also promotes peace and privacy, with the master suite tucked away from the remaining three bedrooms. Presenting with his and hers walk-in robes, an ensuite with smart toilet, freestanding bath and travertine benches, the master also opens out to the gardens and enjoys wide water views. The remaining rooms all benefit from built-in robes and ceiling fans and share access to the contemporary family bathroom.
Other features include ducted air-conditioning and a surplus of storage throughout, double garage, intercom, security cameras, plus a fully fenced front and rear yard featuring mature plants and veggie and herb gardens.
Positioned in the sought-after Clear Island Waters enclave, where you're central to major shopping centres Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre, as well as moments from the amenities of the Q Super Centre, you're also within easy reach of elite schools, the M1 and golden beaches. Do not delay, arrange an inspection of this single level stunner today.
• Spacious, single level, sophisticated living, set against the backdrop of wide water views
• Nestled on a sprawling 950m2 block with approx. 20m waterfrontage and north facing aspect
• Meticulously maintained, featuring travertine and sandstone finishes, bleached timber floors and crisp white timber shutters
• Living and dining room is awash with natural light and links with the alfresco area
• Gourmet kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, vast stone benches and a walk-in pantry
• Sunny formal lounge awaits behind French doors and opens up to the sandstone terrace
• Master suite with his and hers walk-in robes, an ensuite with smart toilet, freestanding bath and travertine benches, opens out to the gardens and enjoys wide water views
• Remaining rooms all with built-in robes and share the contemporary family bathroom
• Sandstone alfresco terrace with covered cabana, infinity edge pool, lush gardens, large jetty
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a surplus of storage throughout
• Double garage, intercom, security cameras, plus a fully fenced front and rear yard featuring mature plants and veggie and herb gardens
• Close to Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre, elite schools, the M1 and golden beaches
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements