South Perth, WA
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!This stunning character home in tree-lined Strickland St has stunning street appeal with its lush, established front gardens and C1930s home which has been extended for today's family living. Beautiful character features throughout the original home include ornate ceilings and cornices, picture rails, Jarrah floorboards, ornate timber door frames and leadlight windows.
At the front of the home, off the entry hall is a formal living room with fireplace with surrounding timber mantelpiece and built in display shelving either side. Also off the entry is the master bedroom is double sized and features 4 door built in robes. Nearby, the family bathroom features large shower and vanity and a powder room is located at the end of the hall. The second and third bedrooms are also double sized and one features built in robes.
The rear extension features a sitting area with adjoining room which could be used as a library, or storeroom. This is also the shopper's entry from the carport. Overlooking the dining area, the kitchen features 4 burner gas cooktop, wall oven, plenty of bench and cupboard space, walk in pantry and recessed ceiling. The rear of the home lets in plenty of natural light through large windows and via an atrium off the dining area where more plants can be added to bring the outdoors in or convert into a tranquil courtyard.
The living room adjoins a home office with external access, built in desk which could be converted into an extra living area, kid's play room or teenager's retreat. A large backyard shaded by mature trees features paved area with BBQ, grassed area for the kids or pets and a powered workshop. There are also two sheds hidden down in the back corner.
A lovely family home with plenty of lovely features.
• Lush established front gardens
• Brick paving leading to front verandah
• Brick and tile, built C1930
• Character features throughout clear leadlight windows and doors; ornate ceilings and door frames; picture rails; Jarrah floorboards, high ceilings, high skirting boards
• Entry hall
• Master bedroom double size with 4 door built in robes, ceiling fan
• Living room with fireplace timber mantel piece, built in display cabinets
• Linen closet and extra storage
• Renovated bathroom large shower, vanity, wall heater and skylight
• 2nd bedroom double sized, ceiling fan
• 3rd bedroom double sized, built in robes, leadlight window
• Powder room (WC & vanity)
• Sitting room with extra room adjoining use as storage, library or study
• Kitchen 4 burner gas cooktop, wall oven, plenty of bench and cupboard space, walk in pantry, recessed ceiling, open plan
• Dining area recessed ceiling
• Tranquil atrium with reticulation fill with extra plants or convert into a courtyard
• Living area with plenty of natural light
• Adjoining study with built in desk home office, kids play area or teenagers retreat
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
• NBN connected
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Alarm system
• Paved outdoor courtyard with built in BBQ shaded my mature palm trees
• Bore/retic gardens and lawns
• Attractive grassed area
• Powered workshop or kids playroom
• One large and one smaller garden shed
• Side access from the carport on and also on the southern side of the house
• Two car tandem enclosed carport with automatic garage door access into the home
• Zoned R25/40
• Land size 828m2
Council Rates: $2119.18
Water Rates: $1094.82
Land Size: 828 sqm