Apartment for sale
5/47-49 Oaks Avenue,
Dee Why, NSW
2 2 1
$1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Exclusive Beachside Garden SanctuaryProviding an exclusive beachside sanctuary, this unique elevated ground floor apartment includes approximately 120 m of completely private L-shaped wrap-around gardens. Situated in the heart of Dee Why, only minutes to the shops and cafes and approximately 400m to the beach, this garden apartment is the perfect option for young families or downsizers who don't want to compromise on privacy or outdoor living space. Bordered by lush surrounds and tastefully landscaped gardens, this private garden retreat offers peaceful meditation areas, plenty of room for the children to play in complete security and spacious alfresco decks, ideal for entertaining with friends.
This peaceful haven with contemporary style, comfort and ease of living is well-appointed throughout with engineered French Oak flooring, well-defined lounge and dining areas, a stone crafted kitchen equipped with Miele gas appliances, and an adjoining laundry/walk-in pantry. Two light and airy bedrooms are fitted with mirrored built-ins, including the master which also enjoys a full ensuite. Interiors offer easy flow out to the sun-washed deck and alfresco entertaining space, perfect for a host of occasions. Set quietly at the rear of The Boardwalk', a boutique modern security complex of only twenty residences, with lift access to a secure car space, intercom entry, gas heating, bbq bayonet, air-con and new flooring.
It is exceptionally well located within a walk-to-everywhere locale, moments from shops, direct city buses, Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries.
• Modern open plan living with defined lounge/dining extends outdoors
• Large exclusive-use private gardens with sunlit deck, paved alfresco entertaining
• Stone kitchen with Miele gas appliances, adjoining laundry/pantry
• Beds with built-ins, master has full ensuite, sleek main bathroom, air-con
• Secure car space, lift access, intercom entry, gas heating, bbq bayonet
• A level walk to parks, cafes, amenities and easy access to Manly and ferry
Last updated: 07:19AM on Sep 23rd 2018