House for sale
54A Reserve Street,
4 2 2
AUCTION AT 11AM ON 2ND NOVEMBER 2019
SUSTAINABLE LIVING... A MORE HEALTHY WAY OF LIFE!To be offered for sale by PUBLIC AUCTION at 11am on Saturday 2 November 2019, here's a home the like of which has never been offered before in Wembley!
Craftsman built in 2019 incorporating all the features of a "sustainable home" and bathed in northern sun, this residence includes:
- Individual passive solar design with a National House Energy Rating of 9.1 stars
- 21 Solar panels
- Quantum hot water system with a solar heat pump 250 litre tank
- 3000 litre rainwater tank to service the laundry and toilets
- Ceiling fans... no air conditioning required as this home maintains a fairly constant internal room temperature
- Retractable shade awning over the alfresco
- And a whole lot more!
Once inside, you'll also discover:
- An open living and dining that flows onto the brick paved alfresco
- 4 spacious bedrooms all fitted with walk-in or built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms make mornings easy!
- Dream kitchen is fitted with Technika under bench stainless steel electric oven, Technika 5 burner gas cooktop, double bowl sink with ample cupboards and acres of bench space.
- Landscaped, reticulated gardens watered from an on-site bore that will eventually shared with the rear strata lot and
- Double lock up garage with remote control lift panel door and direct access into the home.
Location... one of Wembley's most keenly sought after tree-lined avenues:
- 2 streets from the popular Wembley Primary School
- In the Churchlands SHS zone, too
- Easy walk to Wembley's caf and shopping precinct on Cambridge Street
- 5 kilometres to surf beaches at Floreat and City Beach
- 750 metres to the fabulous Wembley Sports Park with facilities for netball, football, cricket and baseball
- 3 kilometres from the Wembley Golf Course, Australia's best 36-hole public golf course, driving range and bar/restaurant and just
- 7 kilometres to the CBD.
Land and building dimensions:
- Land area: 512 square metre survey strata lot
- Frontage: 18.94 metres
- Depth: 27.27 metres
- Main dwelling: 190 square metres
- Double garage: 43 square metres
- Porch: 6 square metres
Terms of Sale:
- $100,000 deposit payable on the fall of the hammer
- Settlement on Monday 2 December 2019
Last updated: 04:20PM on Oct 17th 2019