55 Bellevue Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW
Stunning Family Residence With Level Northerly Garden in Blue-Chip PrecinctPrestigiously situated on the crest of Bellevue Hill close to schools, synagogue and 200 metres stroll to village shops and cafes, this superb residence provides a wonderful environment for family living in grandly proportioned interiors with elegant hallmarks of the Federation era (including 3.3 metre high ceilings, decorative arches and original fireplaces) and a modern extension designed to take full advantage of the north-east rear aspect.
With a wide entrance hall and easy flowing layout, the well renovated home features gracious formal living and dining rooms, new gourmet gas kitchen (with island breakfast bench and walk-in pantry) and open-plan family living/dining areas flowing to a wide entertaining deck and manicured parterre garden with sunny level lawn.
Private and quiet, it has a main king-size bedroom (with b/ins),2 more large double bedrooms (one w adjacent study), 4th upstairs bedroom (ideal for teenager retreat), 2 modern bathrooms and big laundry. Additional features include r/c air-con, Jetmaster gas f'place, gas heating bayonet, extensive upstairs storage area, back-to-base alarm and off-street parking for 2 cars.
- Large formal living & dining rooms w original fireplaces
- Family living & dining areas open to deck & garden
- Wide outdoor entertaining deck flows to level lawn
- New gas kitchen w island b'fast bench & walk-in pantry
- Main king-size bedroom with generous b/in wardrobe
- 2 more big double bedrooms, one w adjacent study
- 4th upstairs double bedroom or teenager retreat
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Big laundry (w wash tub) opens to deck & garden
- 3.3 metre high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
- Jetmaster gas fireplace, gas heating bayonet
- R/c air-con (main bedroom & family living area)
- Large upstairs storage area, security alarm system
- Garden storage shed, off-street parking for 2 cars