House for sale
55 Cornelius Street,
4 1 3
Modern featured family living.Phone Enquiry ID: 80463
Rarely does a family home in a quiet street come with three separate backyard spaces, full home automation and truly stunning features.
55 Cornelius Street is a home that will delight the children, spoil the parents and embrace the whole family with modern and luxurious features rarely seen in homes today.
The kitchen features a pyrolytic oven, steam oven and warm draw. The walk-in pantry has a substantial amount of storage neatly designed around a second fridge.
Segregated at the front of the home is a guest wing with its own ensuite. The master suite is secluded upstairs with an expansive walk in robe, and luxury ensuite with double shower.
The home is available for immediate occupation for the lucky new owners. Imagine the family dinners and barbecues that await.
- 4.5m ceilings in entrance through to sitting room
- Integrated home automation of lights and blinds
- Security system
- 4 CCTV cameras
- Cedar feature ceiling in alfresco and entrance
- 900mm Induction cooktop
- Fisher and Paykel Steam oven, pyrolytic oven and warm draw
- Bosch dishwasher
- Plumbed fridge point
- Fridge in WIP
- Separate outdoor spa court yard with 5-seater spa
- Drive through garage for additional parking at rear and backyard access
- Garden shed and raised veggie patch
- Feature LED lighting in kitchen and dining
- Fully completed landscaping
- Separate guest room with own ensuite
- Segregated master with parents’ retreat/study
- Huge master walk in robe
- 6.76 kw Trina Honey Solar panels with SMA Tripower inverter
- Walking distance to Molonglo River and Coombs primary school
- And many more
Land Size: 612m2
Living Size: 200m2 (approx.)
Garage Size: 49.6m2 (approx.)
Alfresco Size: 23.5m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2824 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $432,000 (approx.)
Last updated: 09:03AM on Aug 30th 2019