55 Holmfirth Street,
PICTURESQUEThe flawless, federation-styled faade and picturesque front gardens are a perfect complement to the warmth, charm and layout of 55 Holmfirth Street MENORA - a perfect family abode.
Designed and built in 1998, this fabulous home offers generous room sizes and living spaces that are designed to overlook a central, inter-leading alfresco, gorgeous gardens and a pool. Generous use of timber includes beautiful blackbutt flooring and custom designed doors and windows that frame the beauty of the landscaped gardens.
Nestled amongst quality homes in the exclusive Alexander Park precinct of Menora, happiness is discovering a perfectly presented home for your family on Holmfirth Street!
• Ducted air conditioning
• Master suite privately positioned at the front
• Expansive open plan living complemented by a stunning cathedral ceiling
• Practical and attractive - a stainless steel counter and splashback in the kitchen
• Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• Third bathroom positioned poolside for summer entertaining
• Spacious double garage and storage space with access through an additional garage door to the back
• Reticulated gardens
School Zones - Mount Lawley High School & Coolbinia Primary School
Lot - 759m2
Annual Council Rates - $2472.00
Annual Water Rates - $1486.09