55 Monk Street,
The Best Just Got Better!Modern proportions have been matched to period character with striking success throughout this exceptional Californian Bungalow to create a home that transcends time in a location that provides perpetual appeal of its own. All the best and brightest contemporary ideas have been integrated, all the most alluring luxuries have been included - as a consequence this superb residence responds perfectly to all the requirements of modern life.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
- The provision of bright, inviting living and dining areas is complemented by an open-plan German designed kitchen featuring stone benches, a substantial island, abundant soft-closing cabinetry, superb glass splash-backs, double fridge recess with plumbing for filtered water available, built-in dishwasher, OMEGA 5 burner cook top, 900mm oven, servery to alfresco, all this overlooking enjoyable back lawn and low-maintenance garden.
- 2 spacious living areas: a cosy and comfortable sitting room at the front featuring a fire place for cold winter days and overlooking front yard with newly laid turf. The piece of resistance is this one of a kind alluring living and dining space of rare proportions. Very high ceiling, with natural ventilation through peripheral louvers, fans, glass balustrade with Jarrah hand-rail matching the stairs and flooring, concealed cellar for wine collectors, commercial grade sliding doors opening on to a sizeable under cover decked alfresco.
- Dining area with built-in banquette and storage underneath.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, one has its own ensuite, renovated with floating basin and toilet and a shower/bath.
- 2 renovated bathrooms.
- Peaceful outdoor setting at the front and at the back. Relaxing front porch and manicure garden. Relaxing decked alfresco a the back creating an amazing entertaining space with large grass area for the kids to play or even room for a pool if you wish.
- Study recess with storage. NBN.
- Jarrah flooring throughout.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning split systems, gas bayonet, fire place.
- 3 toilets.
- Laundry/scullery with shopper’s entrance, drying courtyard.
- Excellent parking facilities: 1 car undercover parking, with room to park a second vehicle behind. Room to park a trailer or bikes behind gate too.
- Private and secure.
- Reticulation. New lawn.
- Underground power connected
- Side access
- Exposed aggregate driveway. Easy clean and less weed.
- Living in this pocket of Kensington, allows you to choose between the best local schools (Kensington primary, South Perth Primary, Collier in Como)
- Fabulous neighbours and neighbourhood. Once a year everyone in the street gets together for a memorable street party
- Enjoy the proximity to the river, the easy access to the freeway, city, airport, stadium, Fremantle, shops and cafes…
Simply stunning, this retro fitted home in the heart of Kensington delivers a lifestyle of absolute quality and family flexibility with its impressive floorplan, first-class features and brilliant location.
Living in Kensington is not an opportunity but a privilege.
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 for more information!
KENSINGTON is Fab, come and see why!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.