House for sale
55 Mount Ararat South Road,
Nar Nar Goon, VIC
3 2 3
Expressions of Interest
CUSTOM BUILT RESIDENCE ON 2.5 ACRESSituated on the border of Pakenham East and only 10 minutes to Pakenham central, this glorious property of approx 2.5 acres is set back from the road privately nestled at the end of a long driveway. Offering a loving family home, multiple water tanks , large shed and a massive front fenced paddock, this property is most suitable for any desire. Enjoy peaceful moments admiring the green surrounds and vision of the native wildlife at your doorstep with ample space for the kids, animals, chooks and ponies to roam and explore.
The custom built solid home is immaculately presented with practical zoned living boasting ornate cornices, coffered ceilings, timber floors, quality window furnishings and light fittings, making it warm and comfortable for all the family to enjoy.
Features comprise of:
- Superb spacious curved kitchen with granite benchtops, vinyl wrap cabinets with quality appliances, an enormous butlers pantry with a dedicated downstairs cool room and wine cellar with storage space galore
- 4 living spaces including a massive gym room with indoor spa & sauna
- Undercover tiled alfresco for all year round entertaining
- 3 very generous bedrooms, Master with His/Hers WIR & full ensuite with twin vanities
At the rear of the property, enjoy the sprawling grassed backyard that is brimming with a variety of mature trees and hedges. There is a large shed suitable for motor enthusiasts or those with workshop needs, add to this water tanks and a water treatment plant, a massive greenhouse and veggie patch for those with a green thumb.
Extra standouts include :-
- Unique styled windows
- Ducted vacuum
- Combustion wood fire place
- Refrigerated ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Security doors
- Sizeable laundry
- Remote electric front entry gates
- Dog proof fencing
- 11m x6m shed
- Front fenced paddock ideal for the horse lover that can be divided
Everything about this property feels warm, welcoming and a place to call home offering space for your family to grow, creating a lifetime of memories!
It’s a property that is best inspected in person, viewings are via private inspection only. Contact Brenda or Michael Studd today!
Last updated: 10:28AM on Nov 28th 2018