Semi-rural Acreage for sale
55 Schofield Road,
Pitt Town, NSW
5 3 3
Price Guide $1,950,000 - $2,145,000
Park Like Acres With Town WaterPrivately positioned and offering soothing mountain views over 5 park like acres this sought-after package offers an idyllic family friendly lifestyle perfect for those seeking room to grow and play.
The home offers 5 great sized bedrooms, 4 with built in robes and the master set on its own private wing with ensuite. The additional bedrooms are set among another full main bathroom.
Suffused in light and offering multiple living domains, the home provides for a growing family's needs with lounge and dining options catering to both formal and informal formats. At the heart of the open plan home is the kitchen with plenty of storage and space.
Off the living zones and through sliding doors the outdoor entertainment area is perfect for this coming summer, lovely south westerly aspect and salt water pool adjacent.
The property offers completely arable flood free land perfect for a range of rural pursuits plus livestock all securely fenced and with large dam.
Live a rural lifestyle without sacrificing the convenience of the location, only moments to Box Hill/ Rouse Hill and the soon to be North West Rail Link and 30 minutes to Norwest Business Park.
- Meticulously maintained and loved family home, of brick veneer construction
- 5 completely arable acres with 2 car 8m x 7m shed and smaller machinery shed.
- Large family kitchen with gas cooktop, walk in pantry
- 5 great sized rooms, one being utilised as an office space
- Double garage downstairs, with external access and adjacent workshop space / man cave
- Multiple lounge and living options complemented by large windows, all overlooking the property with stunning rural vistas.
- Downstairs laundry with external access and third bathroom.
- Town water, split system aircon x 2, gas heating.
- Scheyville National Park at the end of the street with horse riding and walking tracks.
- Surrounded by great local schools - Arndell Anglican College (K-12) and Oakville Primary School & Lynwood Golf Course
First time offered in 30 years, call Sue today for an inspection
Last updated: 02:43AM on Oct 14th 2018