55 Strickland Drive,
Wheelers Hill, VIC
Located for LifestyleQuietly nestled among a picturesque and quiet neighbourhood, yet incredibly positioned within walking distance to Jells Park, with proximity to Brandon Park Shopping Centre and The Glen, this spacious family abode has everything required for an effortless lifestyle.
Offered for the first time in over 30 years, this flowing floorplan features a bright front living/dining area with reverse cycle heating/cooling and built-in bar, kitchen with gas cooking and a meals area, plus a fantastic rear rumpus/play room.
Warming carpets adorn the living spaces and hallway where 4 bedrooms have robes, the huge master including 2-way access to an updated bathroom with double shower and separate powder room.
A private backyard with covered entertaining, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a double garage with remote controlled tilt-a-doors are added bonuses in a quality family home that is ready for new owners to move in and make their own.
Close to Brentwood Secondary College, with Caulfield Grammar (Wheelers Hill Campus) just down the road, Wheelers Hill and Jells Park primary schools close by, plus easy access to both Eastlink and the Monash M1 Freeway, comfort and convenience do not come much better.
- Beautifully positioned and spacious family home in a sought after pocket
- Front living and dining room with bar, split-system reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Kitchen with built-in gas cooking, wall-mounted oven, range hood and Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar, plenty of storage and bench space and a double pantry
- Large family area and a separate rear rumpus/games/study/movie room
- Bedrooms with robes, master with 2-way access to an updated bathroom, plus a second bathroom for convenience
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck, private grassed backyard with 360-degree gated access
- Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a double lock up garage with remote controlled tilt-a-doors
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days