House for sale
55 Teak Circuit,
Suffolk Park, NSW
5 2 3
Fantastic Value Home and InvestmentThis spacious home has a flexible layout with multiple living spaces and outdoor areas that make the most of our Northern Rivers climate and lifestyle.
The renovated kitchen is the heart of the home with Caesar Stone benches and a huge centre island, connecting the indoor living areas to the outdoor covered patio and pool. If you like to entertain this space is perfect, with servery from the kitchen to patio, the huge island bench and wide covered outdoor area, there's more than enough room for family and friends alike.
ideal as an investment with a current lease at $1000 per week.
It doesn't stop there. This property continues to tick all the boxes:
• Generous master bedroom with ensuite
• Second, third and fourth beds all with built ins
• Extra fifth bedroom or studio with separate entrance, ideal for a home office or guests
• Along with its own yard, deck, and parking
• Large covered north facing outdoor entertaining area
• Heated pool
• Second gazebo area with fire pit and benches for perfect winter evenings
• Double garage with storage area
• Main bathroom with shower, bath, and separate WC
• Internal laundry
• Ample off-street parking in the driveway
• Yard/garden on all sides and only two neighbours
• Perfect north aspect for outdoor area and pool
Located in friendly Suffolk Park, the local grocery store, skate park, and sports field are all an easy walk or ride away. Beaches, schools, Suffolk Park village and Byron Bay are right at your doorstep.
If you are looking for a home or investment that already offers so much and has room to add your touches to improve don't go past 55 Teak Circuit.
Call Luke or Su today to arrange your inspection.
Council rates: $2699.88 per year
Last updated: 08:47AM on Apr 23rd 2019