55 Warrah Road,
Yowie Bay, NSW
Two freestanding homes on one block of 980.1sqm with 16.765m frontageThis unique property forms part of an Estate and is being offered for the first time in over 60 years. It is located in an area surrounded by pristine waterways and provides and incredible opportunity for the astute investor, SMSF, developer or owner occupier.
The two freestanding homes offer dual rental return while submitting plans for your dream home or for something more. Located in a premier street in the tightly held, and highly sought after suburb of Yowie Bay, you can easily walk to Yowie Bay mariner, Yowie Bay Public School or the Post Box Cafe for a great coffee. The recently refurbished Westfield Miranda is located under 2km away and offers an enormous variety of fashion retailers and food experiences. The train station is also under 2km away, providing easy access to Sydney City without having to change train lines.
Inspections are highly recommended as properties like this do not often come to the market.
* Huge parcel of land 980.1sqm with 16.765m frontage
* Perfect for the SMSF, developer or dream home builder
* Must be sold on the day to satisfy the Estate
* Two homes on one title provides dual income
* Rent out one or both while you decide what to do next
* Prestigious Yowie Bay address close to all amenities
Contract Tim Hamilton on 0409 735 533