55 Willoughby Street,
Great Living for now near Epping West primary school SOLD BAUCTION- VIEW & REGISTER FROM 9.30AM
17 REGISTERED AND 57 BIDS. SOLD AT AUCTION. SOLD BY JAMES KWON.
Positioned on the high side with near perfect level land, sunny north rear aspect to enjoy sunshine all day long. For busy lifestyle choice, the property is great with a low maintenance easy care front and rear garden watch children play and ideal for a private family living. This brick home features partly renovated ready to move in. Perfect living for now and potential to build duplex (STCA). Only a short walking distance to Epping West Public school, Carlingford shopping centre, M54 bus directly to Epping station, Macquarie shopping centre with an easy access to the city plus all amenities.
• Generous formal lounge, dining, meal area & casual living area
• Master bedroom with large En-suite, walk-in robes and built-ins
• Main with spacious spa baths with floor to ceiling tiles.
• High ceilings with timber flooring & ducted reverse cycle A/C.
• Quality stainless gas kitchen, pantry with cedar stone bench top.
• Wrap round front balcony and rear covered pergola.
• Great outdoor on near perfect level land for entertainment
• 18.3m frontage with approx. 702sqm to build duplex (STCA)
• Auto double lock-up garage with storage area.
• Very handy to Epping West Public School, Carlingford shops, Carlingford Village, M54 buses to Epping Station & Macquarie Centre & University.