56 Allen Street,
Family Queenslander in Prime LocationLocated only a minute's stroll from the ferry terminal, riverfront parkland and vibrant Portside centre, this spacious Queenslander offers stylish family living in a sought-after neighbourhood. Making full use of its highset design, the home provides abundant space for everyone, with a choice of entertaining venues for every occasion.
Upstairs living areas and kitchen open via French doors to a spacious deck overlooking manicured gardens and the pool. For elegant entertaining, the formal dining room offers air-conditioned comfort and access to a roofed verandah, ideal for alfresco dining. Three large upstairs bedrooms all feature built-in robes. The ground floor also offers three bedrooms, or two plus a second study. An expansive family area adjoins with stacking glass doors enabling entertaining to flow out to the poolside patio.
Privacy is ensured behind tall perimeter fences and security gates, while children and pets have extensive lawn areas for safe play. Both inside and outside the design reflects timeless Queensland styling, with high ceilings and period-style timber doors and windows enhanced by tropical features like plantation shutters and lattice trims.
In subtle contrast, kitchen and bathrooms are ultra-contemporary, featuring designer fixtures and fittings, with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Just minutes from the racecourse precinct, international airport and Brisbane CBD, this strategically-sited property is conveniently close to Hamilton state school, colleges, shopping, golf, dining and entertainment.
• 637 sq.m. lot, privacy of only one neighbour & dual street frontage
• 5 to 6 bedrooms + study, 3 bathrooms, multiple living areas
• Fresh white dcor, timber floors, leadlight windows, built-in robes
• Broad verandahs & patios on both levels, interior & exterior stairs
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, wind-out verandah awnings
• Spacious al fresco entertaining, 12m. in-ground pool
• 2-car remote-control garage, established leafy neighbourhood
56 Allen Street, Hamilton Q 4007
Mobile + 61 407 034 803