56 Baywater Drive Street,
Twin Waters, QLD
Another Waterfront Property Sold by Lydia KirnSTOP PRESS: As one, early buyers who have seen this property say photos cannot capture how exceptional it really is. YOU SIMPLY MUST INSPECT!
Designed and constructed to exacting standards by European owners, this striking, contemporary and private waterfront home delivers on quality, amenity, location and layout. Offering year round comfort, the architect has designed a light, bright and easy one level home that takes advantage of its position adjacent to a picturesque waterfront park.
Upon entry, there is an easy flow from the curved entry and elegant den through to the open plan living spaces by the water. Along the way, the clever use of glass walls and doors forms an impressive connectivity between the interior and external living spaces.
Featuring sleek lines, abundant natural light and a large working space fit for any chef, the European designed gourmet kitchen also offers the best of appliances including induction cooking and oven tower.
Taking in relaxing views over the sparkling pool, a king size owners suite provides peace and privacy and features a stunning glass walled ensuite plus a large walk in robe with exquisite cabinetry.
Also well separated are three additional bedrooms, central bathroom, powder room, sauna and laundry.
- Over water deck for lazy afternoons by the lake
- Located adjacent to picturesque waterfront park
- Sleek European kitchen, featuring Franke colour match sink and tape
- Fabulous main bedroom with beautifully appointed ensuite and oversized walk-in robe
- Three separate living zones; perfect for any occasion
- Fully ducted air-conditioning plus luxurious sauna
- LED lighting and built-in sound system
- Carpeted double garage - Electric vehicle gate
- Security alarm system plus camera intercom to pedestrian entry
- Gorgeous landscaped gardens with irrigation; no lawns to mow
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Thermo Batts for extra wall Insulation and sound proofing
To arrange a personal inspection of this superb home, please contact Lydia Kirn on 0412 542 644
Property Code: 169