House for sale
56 Corser Street,
Burnett Heads, QLD
4 3 2
THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS HOME ON THE MARKET.
Luxury from the time you pull up in the drive way of this most desirable near new river front property. Perhaps the most prestigious house on the market in Burnett Heads or the Bundaberg Coastline with its own private 12metre Jetty/ pontoon with 3phase power & water, deep water frontage, to moor your yacht or cruiser, Burnett heads gives you the opportunity to have direct unhindered ocean access. Corser Street is the only area on our Bundaberg coastline to offer a very select few opportunities to take pleasure in this somewhat privileged lifestyle. The owners may consider a rent back option for up to six months, should this assist with the transition.
The spectacular view from this property is uninterrupted and just breathtaking. The builder has spared no expense; this impressive property comprises intelligent design features and is architecturally suited to its river front context showing a style that is confident and refined. Black Butt timber floors to main living areas, abundance of natural light. This massive home is situated on two levels taking up 647m2, placed on 1222m2 parcel of prime riverfront land.
It seems nothing was overlooked when designing the home, from the fully sound proofed home theater room, with the state of the art electronics, ducted & zone air-conditioning, 6kw solar power, security gate with intercom, massage room & steam room. One of the standout features of the home is its own internal lift; this is certainly a unique feature not too many homes are fortunate enough to have installed. This property will cater to those with the most fastidious of tastes with its modern conveyances.
- Superior kitchen, with storage galore, walk-in pantry, oversized preparation area
- Quality stainless steel appliances, separate convection & steam oven plus plate warmer.
- Open plan lounge and dining with elegant black butt polished timber floors, 2.4m ceilings and an abundance of natural lighting with uninterrupted captivating river views.
- All year round entertaining with a massive 80m2 under roof outdoor area with fans, down lights, built-in bbq, powder room, over looking the wet edge pool, immaculately manicured gardens and your own private walkway & jetty/pontoon.
- 4 generously sized bedrooms plus a purpose built office; the main bedroom features a large ensuite with double vanities overlooking the river.
- 125m2 secure area downstairs, suitable for a variety of uses, storage, hobby, craft , play, workshop.
- Ample storage areas throughout the home.
- Generous sized double attached remote controlled garage
The Owners would consider renting the property back, if it would assist the purchasers with the transition to the area.
The boaties dream home, tucked up safe just in from the mouth of the Burnett River, fishing & crabbing literally at your door step, in this case your jetty/pontoon. A short 20min drive to Bundaberg CBD & 30 mins to the airport. Ten minute's drive to Baragara & world famous Mon Repos conservation park & Turtle rookery.
Burnett Heads town ship offers a beautiful sea side community with restaurants, hotel, IGA, take away food stores, petrol/diesel outlet, and bakery, chemist PO/Newsagent, hair & beauty salon, fresh seafood outlets.
Modern boat ramps, river and open water access. wonderful open parklands, walking & cycle trails (from Burnett heads to Innes park, via, Mon Repos & Bargara) embracing our healthy coastal lifestyle. Fishing, surfing, diving, canoeing, jet skiing, yachting. Large parcels of parklands for community use nestled along the river and ocean front. Two caravan parks an increasing number of holiday homes. The multi-million-dollar Marina development is very positive for the town's future. A fisherman's paradise in a friendly community with a progressive future
It's certainly a lifestyle that only a select few can secure. if you are seeking something in this calibre with the features this home has to offer, call today to secure your appointment time to view this truly breathtaking property.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 + office
Car Accommodation: 4 +
Land Size: 1,222m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
Last updated: 02:23PM on Sep 7th 2017