Semi-rural Acreage for sale
56 Curtis Place,
4 2 12
Executive/Family Home with Lots of Hidden Extras only 20kms from BrisbaneThe enquiry code for this property is 1012.
Please note this 4 digit code VERY carefully as it is required for all phone enquiries.
An EXECUTIVE home with privacy, or a FAMILY entertainer. The choice is yours!!
Lots of hidden extras on offer here with exceptional value for money and much more than meets the eye.
Set discreetly up a private driveway on 10,000m2 (2 And 1/2 acres) of land, this very substantial residence truly addresses every need and whim.
Acreage living at its best, in the beautiful little suburb of Anstead.
Situated only 20km either way from Brisbane or Ipswich, you couldn't get a better location. Bordering Pullenvale...your next-door neighbours.
Prestigious Curtis Place is THE Street to live in, in Anstead. Turning into this street will simply take your breath away. But you can call it home.
This spectacular 562m2 Queenslander style home is well suited for a large family, or those who just want space for their creature comforts. Offering the best in executive living, with open plan living areas, rumpus and media room.
This four bedroom home is well positioned atop a hill (FLOOD-FREE), amongst 2 And 1/2 acres of very low maintenance native bush gardens, shared with the local inhabitants (kangaroos, kookaburras and other native wildlife). Plenty of space for the kids and pets to play. And even more room to have a tennis court, a large workshed or even a horse or two, or simply all of the above. So much usable land to spare.
- 4 good sized Built in bedrooms, master with ensuite and extra large walk-in-robe
- Open plan gourmet kitchen (with walk-in pantry)
- 3 extra-large separate living areas, including a media room and rumpus/pool room
- 2 And 1/2 bathrooms (the size of the ensuite with it's spa-bath, will challenge any family sized bathroom)
- Double lock up garage (2 And 1/2 car), with enough space for extra toys
- Extra-Large inground salt water pool with tropical landscaping
- Wide wrap around verandas with Bull-nose feature overlooking your front yard, and with outdoor power supply for entertaining on the deck
- Combustion stove/fireplace
- Extra high ceilings (10 feet)
- Polished timber floors
Property is set back off the street, and situated at the end of a shared private driveway. Please drive up to view/inspect the property. There is plenty of parking at the end of the driveway.
All reasonable/serious offers considered. This property has been priced to sell, well below replacement value. Don't let this property slip away.
WITH PROPERTY PRICES SET TO RISE, YOU MUST INSPECT THIS PROPERTY NOW!! IF YOU LIKE THE LOOK OF OUTSIDE....JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE INSIDE!!
Inspections: View by appointment And Open Houses. Inspection is a MUST!!! Please contact us to arrange a private viewing.
Last updated: 03:00PM on Aug 13th 2017