56 David Low Way,
Sunrise Beach, QLD
Absolute Beach Front HomeThis stunning designer home sits in the exclusive gated 'Beaches' estate, one of only eight blocks with direct beachfront access. In the company of a small, select group of beautiful contemporary beachfront homes it offers privacy, security, and sleek cutting edge modern fixtures and finishes.
With four large bedrooms, four bathrooms plus office set over three levels the home is easily large enough to accommodate family and friends. Enjoy the ever changing ocean view from almost every room, spectacular sun and moon rises, and stroll down the garden path to your private gate and straight onto the often deserted beach.
Some of the many features include:
- Protected ionised wet edge pool, landscaped with pandanus and frangipani trees
- Spacious undercover outdoor dining courtyard with built in BBQ
- Hydraulic windows, bi fold glass doors and soundproof sliding glass doors to let in light and breezes
- Motorized blinds and black tinted glass for privacy
- Polished concrete and Portuguese limestone floors, stylish soft white and grey dÃ©cor, wide timber stairs, skylights
- Kitchen with concrete and stainless steel bench tops, butler's pantry, Miele appliances
- Bar and drinks cellar - and gas fireplace
- 1850 bottle cellar
- Enormous master suite with large deck and ocean views to the North and East
- Stunning ensuite bathroom with massive sea views from the walk in rain head shower and designer bath
- Over 833 square metres of land as well as a share of beachfront lawn
- Bore water for the garden and pool, plus water tanks and outdoor shower.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, keyless entry, and vacumaid