Rural for sale
56 Haack Road,
3 1 2
Price on Application
One of the best presented properties you'll findAfter 16 months of extensive renovations and hard work, the transformation of this property is now complete - and doesn't it present beautifully.
Overlooking Christmas Creek, the property has a 16ha water licence and there is approximately 40 acres of irrigated cultivation (currently planted to pasture). There are 14 dams across the property and certainly no shortage of rain water storage, with tanks on each shed.
Delightfully renovated, the country appeal of the 3 bedroom home is accentuated by polished floors, a wood heater, French doors and two covered outdoor entertaining areas.
The property is fenced into 10 paddocks with 1.2km of new steel fencing forming the front paddocks.
Other features of the property include:
* Several large sheds, all refitted and in very good condition
* Concrete driveways to house and sheds
* Cattle yards with crush, scales, calf cradle and drafting pound
* Covered BBQ area on the bank above a lovely swimming hole
* Magnificent views over surrounding farmland
Please contact the marketing agent for a comprehensive Information Memorandum. A Sustainability Declaration is available from the agent upon request.
Last updated: 01:12PM on May 30th 2016