House for sale
56 Lawrence Hargrave Drive,
Stanwell Park, NSW
4 3 2
Auction unless sold prior
Family Entertainer With Stunning Coastal Views!!!This contemporary family home has been thoughtfully designed with the relaxing coastal lifestyle in mind. Sit back and enjoy breathtaking views of the escarpment and ocean from your huge entertaining deck or take a short stroll to the popular cafes and pristine beach + parklands. It's a fantastic opportunity to secure that peaceful beachside lifestyle that you've been searching for.
* The open plan living, dining and kitchen area takes full advantage of the abundant natural light and panoramic views.
* Spacious deck with a covered entertaining area, ideal for alfresco dining or BBQ's with family and friends on those warm summer nights.
* A second living space makes an ideal rumpus, kids play area or informal lounge room.
* Reverse cycle aircon keeps you warm through winter and cool through summer.
* Main bedroom features built in wardrobe and an ensuite complete with bathtub.
* There is an electric gate at the entry leading to a lockup garage and additional carport.
* Fully fenced yard area with space for kids and pets alike.
* The home also features hardwood floorboards, ample storage space and a built-in wine rack.
* Ideally located in a leafy and private position: only moments' walk from the beach, park, * cafes, shops and local primary school.
* Only minutes walk to the train station and bus stop. A very convenient position for commuters!
* Around an hour's drive to Sydney CBD and 25 minutes to Wollongong.
* Embrace beachside living with swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking and picnics in the popular parklands, all available at your doorstep.
* Stanwell Park is a lively coastal community with an easy commute to both Sydney and Wollongong.
This property is sure to go quickly! Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Last updated: 08:41AM on Aug 12th 2018