56 Milson Parade,
SOLD BY JOSH SALIBA - 02 9481 9199Solid home in convenient location
Beyond its charming weatherboard faade, this exquisitely kept cottage is an ideal offering for first homebuyers on a light filled 733.5sqm north to rear parcel.
- Versatile single level layout provides a selection of living zones
- Immaculate interiors with subtle period architecture, modern updates
- Vast child-friendly established gardens offer ample space to extend
- Neat and tidy kitchen features gas cooktop and quality appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Well maintained full bathroom, ornamental fireplace, high ceilings
- Extensive underhouse storage space plus a large workshop area
- Single carport and additional off street parking space available
- Short stroll to Normanhurst Station and Normanhurst Public School
- Within walking distance of playing fields, parks, cafs and buses
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.