House for sale
56 Rostrevor Parade,
Mont Albert North, VIC
5 3 2
$2,500,000 - $2,700,000
Elite grandeur with contemporary glamourBoasting a divine French Provincial silhouette, this decadent residence is the one you've been waiting for - luxurious, extra-large and reflecting a perfectionist's approach to design.
Ironbark hardwood floors and soaring ceilings make an impression through the broad hall, sumptuous lounge and dining room. Lashings of Caesarstone and glass complement the finely crafted Smeg and Bosch kitchen, matched with the peacefully relaxed meals/family room with gas log fire and bi-folds out to a covered alfresco and lush, child-friendly lawn.
While teens enjoy the generous space of the upper retreat, the study is a stylish area great for work and reflection. Add to this long list 5 king-sized bedrooms and 3 fully porcelain-tiled bathrooms, and what you achieve is successful family living for years to come.
Featuring a ground floor master with WIR and dual-vanity ensuite, this home takes pride of place in a desirable precinct where you can walk to Mont Albert Primary School, Koonung Secondary College, Healthways Recreation Centre and the 109 tram to Box Hill, prestigious private schools and the city.
* Grand 5 bedroom, study and 3 bathroom contemporary home
* Appreciate the 3 substantial living areas plus alfresco
* Kitchen fitted with stone, glass, Smeg and Bosch appliances
* Ground floor master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Zoned heating and cooling across both levels
* Excellent storage and a double auto garage with auto gates
* Walk to Mont Albert Primary and Koonung Secondary College
* Near the tram to Box Hill, private schools and the city
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90/120 days
Last updated: 12:41PM on Nov 11th 2019