Apartment for sale
56/2940 Gold Coast Highway,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
3 3 2
THE ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE BUILDINGNEWLY RENOVATED WITH LOVE AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL
1 of 85 apartments in the building, this is the only apartment that was built using two lots, but titled to one. One title, one body corporate, one in the building. There is no other apartment as the same.
Years of success and challenges has been able to create this masterpiece by the current owners. Enjoy the luxury of this one of a kind property, which sits on the super wide Nerang River.
The complex, Silverton boasts a heated swimming pool, hot spa and a BBQ area all sitting right on the river's edge, and also features a full-size tennis court, gym & his and hers saunas.
- High quality, complete renovation - You won't have to do a thing, just move in.
- Water views to the river and neighbouring multi-million dollar water front homes.
- Common use jetty - To get on and off your boat or jet ski!
- Tram stop three minutes walk - Approximately 200m - Catch the tram to Griffith University/Hospital or the newly renovated Pacific Fair Shopping Center.
- If you do come in and out of the Gold Coast often, you won't need your car going to the airport.
- Double glazed windows for that extra protection of sound. Enjoy your peace and quiet doing what you love.
With 280 degree views of the ocean, city, river and hinterland, you can enjoy the view from the east to the west. Where else can you get that?
Contact our friendly team - PATRICK EAR on 0424 237 486 OR AGNES CHAN 陈美仪 on 0421 666 977 for your information pack or to discuss how we can help you reach your real estate goals today!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 12:18PM on May 13th 2018