House for sale
568 Slopes Road,
4 2 2
Tranquil Rural LifestylePositioned in a desirable rural pocket with an extensive list of lifestyle benefits, this cleverly placed 2016 Allworth construction boasts 360-degree views of idyllic rural vistas of its own 9.39 acres arable and adjoining acreage properties.
Suffused with light the residence offers a generous family floorplan with a private master suite with ensuite and walk in robe with a further three bedrooms down the hall accommodated by their own full main bathroom. Separate media room, galley style kitchen with eat in breakfast bar, gas cooktop and omega appliances with connecting open plan dining and lounge room that leads onto undercover alfresco.
A picturesque 9.39 arable acres perfect for an assortment of rural pursuits with large dam and all securely fenced ready to be utilised straight away. A large 10mx9m shed decked out and providing a versatile second living space for older teenagers or a spot to keep the in-laws.
Other features include:
- Built 2016 by Allworth Homes - all under warranty
- Neat and modern four bedrooms all carpeted with built in robes, large windows and blinds.
- Two full modern bathrooms
- Galley style kitchen with omega stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard and bench space with eat in breakfast bar
- Double garage with internal access and electric roller doors
- 115,000L tank to house plus 22,500L tank connected to shed
- 9.39 arable acres made up of four paddocks and house yard all fully fenced ready for pets and livestock.
- Dam (3meg) pump connected, irrigation set up in the paddock
- Large shed set up as another living space
- 3 phase power to shed and home along with phone and internet connection
- Gas heating and reverse cycle 7.2kilowat inverter air-con
- Enviro septic system, gas hot water system, NBN ready
- Just a short drive out of North Richmond and Kurrajong Village, providing the perfect city escape and only a 40minute drive to The Hills and Bella Vista Business precinct.
Last updated: 10:19AM on Mar 13th 2018