56a George Street,
Spacious standalone cottage with parkingA leisurely walk to MarketPlace shops, vibrant cafes, Norton Street, city buses and the light rail, this freestanding home offers generous all-level living with a desirable Inner West address. Interiors brimming with character appeal flow through to a sunny courtyard garden at the rear featuring a private leafy aspect, and the property also includes valuable off-street parking. The essence of Leichhardt living, it's ideal for buyers seeking a home that requires no necessary work but provides further scope to customise in a convenient location.
- Good sized living area, separate dining nook and updated kitchen
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, main has built-in robes and r/c air con
- Fully tiled bathroom including bath, internal laundry with second w/c
- Timber floors throughout, new guttering; gas heat, water and cooking
- Secure rear garden including barbecue pergola and storage sheds
- Close to lifestyle amenities such as The Carpenter cafe, Wangal Nura playground and the light rail