56A Willoughby Road,
The Perfect Entertainer!Set on sundrenched and private 1,237sqm block in a desirable Terrigal location, this spacious family home ticks all the boxes. With its grand proportions, this four-bedroom home offers an extremely versatile floorplan and is the perfect fit for a growing family.
Ideally positioned towards the rear of the block with an elevated and north facing aspect, this property boasts multiple generous sized living and entertaining areas, spacious level yard with saltwater in ground pool and alfresco living, this family home is sure to impress.
- Elevated north facing aspect with a beautiful sea-breeze
- Huge, sundrenched and private 1,237sqm block
- Level grassed yard with salt water in-ground swimming pool
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, spacious pantry and granite benchtops
- Open and light filled living domain and study upstairs flowing out to expansive deck with elevated views
- Downstairs rumpus room and wet bar opening out to pool area complete with outdoor shower, ideal for entertaining or as a kids domain
- Spacious master bedroom with generous sized walk-in robe and split system A/C
- Three additional great sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Remote double lock up garage plus plenty of off street parking to fit a caravan, boat and trailer
- Additional features include brand new Spotted Gum timber decks on both levels, split system A/C, abundance of under stair and linen storage, louvered windows, internal laundry and beautiful established gardens
- Council rates are approximately $1,733.97 per annum