57 Cameron Street,
HUGE BLOCK WITH GRANNY FLATSitting pretty on a 650sq m block, this spacious family home is immaculate inside and out. Boasting a single-level floorplan with bedrooms at the front and living spaces at the rear, it's perfectly set up for comfortable family living. A freestanding one-bedroom self-contained unit offers scope for rental income or in-law accommodation, with its location at the far end of the property providing privacy from the main residence.
Polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and a neutral colour scheme ensure a bright, modern feel throughout the home. The easy flow from the open-plan lounge and dining areas to the kitchen, family room, covered veranda and lush lawn, add to its appealing liveability.
Boasting one of the area's best locations, on the eastern side of Rockdale, the property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac a short walk from Rockdale Station and shops. Lady Robinson's Beach, cafes and restaurants at Brighton-Le-Sands are within walking distance, and the city is just 15 minutes away.
• Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Large yard featuring established gardens
• Freestanding one-bedroom unit at the rear of the property
• Updated timber kitchen with gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances
• Laundry, extra outdoor W/C and separate storeroom
• Ducted air conditioning
• Wide frontage with gated off-street parking