House for sale
55 Carmel Street,
4 2 2
Brand new architecturally designed home. Won't last long!Situated in one of Bardon's prettiest streets stands this stunning architecturally designed split level contemporary home. Surrounded by quality builds, this delightful brand new home is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
Designed and built to perfection, your new home features quality fittings and European appliances, gives a light and airy feel and with expansive open plan indoor and outdoor living spaces, perfect for entertaining. Spanning 3 levels, with great separation of living, you will have plenty of room for the whole family!
The double width door to the entry foyer, with a full roof height void opens to the downstairs area featuring a guest bedroom, bathroom, laundry and the second living area/rumpus which then opens to a private outdoor deck area complete with plunge pool and water feature. A stunning polished timber open staircase leads upstairs to an area sure to impress. With a huge designer indoor/outdoor kitchen including induction cook tops and touch sensitive electric drawers and cupboards, built in BBQ and second refrigerator, you'll be ready for your own Masterchef challenge. This area flows naturally to the spacious open plan living areas, including a purpose built media room. The back of the house opens via sliding glass doors and allows the polished hardwood floors to flow directly to a covered outdoor deck, overlooking a lush newly landscaped garden, providing privacy, and the ideal setting for entertaining friends. But wait, there's more! Head upstairs again and walk across the suspended walkway to your master bedroom complete with a large walk-in robe, en-suite and double shower/basins.
As a brand new home you will be covered with a BSA 7 year warranty, appliances are fully covered by manufacturers guarantee.
Other features include:
• Energy efficient rating 7.5 stars.
• 4 double bedrooms (all built in)
• En-suite bathroom, family bathroom and two separate
• Plunge pool, pre-wired for solar heating.
• Stunning kitchen with stone benches and Miele stainless
appliances (and let's not forget the electric doors and
• Double remote garage (with room for more cars off
street) and plenty of storage
• Full security alarm system
• Rumpus downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Vacumaid (ducted vacuum system throughout)
• Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
• 432m2 block, 13 metre street frontage
• A short stroll to the new city glider express bus
• Very close to parks, shops and only 3.5kms to the CBD
• Close to the Paddington shops and cafe precinct
• Close to some of Brisbane's best private schools
• Within the Ithaca school catchment area
Call today to arrange an inspection.....you will not be disappointed.
Last updated: 02:29AM on Sep 25th 2013