House for sale
57 Croft Road,
3 3 1
Price Guide on Request
Unique Home with a Big Personality and Mesmerising Lake ViewsSet back from the road on a deep, sloping 1461sqm parcel with beautiful Lake Macquarie as a mesmerising backdrop, this instantly engaging split-level residence is destined to impress with its expanded design, long list of features and uniquely versatile floorplan. Deceptively spacious, it needs some cosmetic work to complete, but the potential is outstanding. Its vast downstairs area with third bedroom, two bathrooms, media room, storage and kitchenette is likely to appeal to families with teenagers or in-laws or those wishing to run a business from home.
From the keyless entry and beautiful bamboo floors that run throughout to the high quality kitchen and bathrooms, including one outdoors, this is a home with a big personality and lots of space. On entry level, its free-flowing layout offers formal and casual living areas with huge picture windows and a wrap-around terrace that looks directly out to the lake capturing magnificent views and sunsets that will keep you and your guests transfixed whether it's day or night. An entertainer’s delight, the fabulous kitchen will impress with its granite benches, clever storage solutions and British made Stoves induction cooker. The home’s functional floorplan see two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an executive home office rest away from the social spaces, while the list of prized additions includes air-conditioning, electric fire, wine cellar, sound system, security system and alarm.
Nestled in a peaceful street, this sought-after suburb is ideally located to enjoy great schools and parks, and the natural joys of Lake Macquarie. Its handy position makes it a breeze to access Warners Bay with its waterside dining and shopping, Belmont Hospital and Newcastle city, jut 20 minutes from here.
- Set back from the street framed by tiered front gardens
- Vast open plan layout allows the space to be configured in a number of ways
- Island kitchen with freestanding induction cooker, dishwasher and pull out pantry
- Master bedroom and adjoining outdoor room with ensuite and courtyard
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and double vanity
- Hugely versatile lower level with third bedroom, third bathroom, fourth w/c and shower as well as a kitchenette and wine cellar
- Single carport under the home
Last updated: 10:19AM on Mar 12th 2018